Angelababy 发表于 2022-3-29 13:09:32

Justin Bieber《Ghost》[FLAC/MP3-320K]

歌词
Youngblood thinks there's always tomorrow年轻人相信 美好明天终将到来I miss your touch on nights when I'm hollow空虚的夜晚 无比思念你指尖的温柔I know you cross the bridge that I can't follow我知道你已迈出那一步 我跟不上你的脚步Since the love that you left is all that I get因为你留下的爱是我得到的全部I want you to know that我想要你知道If I can't be close to you如果我不能在你身旁I'll settle for the ghost of you有你留下的回忆作伴 我也能接受I miss you more than life我对你的思念无以复加More than life无以复加And if you can't be next to me如果你不能在我身旁Your memory is ecstasy关于你的记忆 也能让我狂喜I miss you more than life我对你的思念无以复加I miss you more than life我对你的思念无以复加Youngblood thinks there's always tomorrow年轻人相信 美好明天终将到来WooI need more time but time can't be borrowed我需要更多时间 但时间借不来I'd leave it all behind if I could follow若能跟上你的步伐 我会把一切都抛在身后Since the love that you left is all that I get因为你留下的爱是我得到的全部I want you to know that我想要你知道If I can't be close to you如果我不能在你身旁I'll settle for the ghost of you有你留下的回忆作伴 我也能接受I miss you more than life yeah我对你的思念无以复加And if you can't be next to me如果你不能在我身旁Your memory is ecstasy关于你的记忆 也能让我狂喜I miss you more than life我对你的思念无以复加I miss you more than life我对你的思念无以复加Whoa oh oh-ohMore than life无以复加Oh-ohSo if I can't get close to you所以 如果我不能在你身旁I'll settle for the ghost of you有你留下的回忆作伴 我也能接受I miss you more than life我对你的思念无以复加And if you can't be next to me如果你不能在我身旁Your memory is ecstasy关于你的记忆 也能让我狂喜I miss you more than life我对你的思念无以复加I miss you more than life我对你的思念无以复加
下载https://pan.baidu.com/s/14FZRSk3vP1vecDM69u6Ifg
提取码

**** Hidden Message *****

Angelababy 发表于 2022-3-29 13:10:17

I miss you more than life
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Justin Bieber《Ghost》[FLAC/MP3-320K]